Páginas

Fique por dentro das atualizações

Clique no botão abaixo para saber sempre que houver novas postagens e arquivos.

 Subscribe in a reader

Publicidade

sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2009

COMPARATIVES: exercício simples hoje!

Put in the adjective in bold from the first sentence into the second sentence in its correct form (comparative or superlative).

Example: I have a fast car, but my friend has a ______ car.

Answer: I have a fast car, but my friend has a faster car.

1) This is a nice cat. It's much than my friend's cat.

2) Here is Emily. She's six years old. Her brother is nine, so he is .

3) This is a difficult exercise. But the exercise with an asterisk (*) is the exercise on the worksheet.

4) He has an interesting hobby, but my sister has the hobby in the world.

5) In the last holidays I read a good book, but father gave me an even one last weekend.

6) School is boring, but homework is than school.

7) Skateboarding is a dangerous hobby. Bungee jumping is than skateboarding.

8) This magazine is cheap, but that one is .

9) We live in a small house, but my grandparents' house is even than ours.

10) Yesterday John told me a funny joke. This joke was the joke I've ever heard.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Todos os comentários anônimos serão moderados antes da publicação.

T.As. DE ESPANHOL

T.As. DE INGLÊS

Anunciantes

De onde você veio