Páginas

Fique por dentro das atualizações

Clique no botão abaixo para saber sempre que houver novas postagens e arquivos.

 Subscribe in a reader

Publicidade

terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2008

SIMPLE PAST - Para praticar 1

Yesterday my friend Sally and I (go) to the supermarket to buy food. We (find) everything we (want), except my favorite cookies.

John usually goes to school by bus, but yesterday he (walk) because it (be) a beautiful day.

When Mary and Jake (arrive) at the party, they (look) for Mike but couldn't find him.

We (see) Star Wars last week. I (like) it a lot, but my friends didn't.

My TV (be) broken last week, so I (read) all my magazines in my free time.

Janet (make) three delicious dishes for lunch last Saturday. We (eat) all the food - there was nothing left.

Tony and Tim (play) basketball as children. Tim also (study) French and piano.

I (lose) my wallet yesterday, but thankfully a girl from my school (find) it and (give) me a call.

Where Monica and Sandra (be) children, they (have) three dogs and a bird. They (live) in a farm, so the dogs (have) a lot of space to play.
We (watch) the entire game yesterday. It (be) a great game, but in the end our team (lose).

Tom (win) a big prize yesterday at a spelling contest. He (have) to spell thirty different words.

This skirt (be) very expensive - it (cost) forty dollars, but only because the store (give) me a discount of ten dollars!

Sara (run) three miles yesterday, and later she (work out) for another hour at the gym.

I (think) a lot about what you (tell) me, and I (decide) to join the English course.

We (grow up) in Wisconsin. We (move) to New York just a few months ago.

Mike (drive) to the mall last night but it (be) too late: it (be) closed.

Jordan and I (leave) the party early because we still (have) some homework to do.

I (sleep) for nine hours last night. I (be) very tired because the day before I (exercise) for three hours.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Todos os comentários anônimos serão moderados antes da publicação.

T.As. DE ESPANHOL

T.As. DE INGLÊS

Anunciantes

De onde você veio