Páginas

Fique por dentro das atualizações

Clique no botão abaixo para saber sempre que houver novas postagens e arquivos.

 Subscribe in a reader

Publicidade

terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2008

Simple Past ou Past Continuous: escolha MUITO bem!

I (get) ready when my friends (arrive).

It (start) to rain when we (leave) the house.

- How fast (you, drive) when the other car (hit) you?

- I (call) Mary this morning.
- Oh, yeah? What (she, say) ?
- We (not, talk). She (take) a shower.

When Sara (get) home last night her mother (cook) dinner.

- I (drop by) your place this morning, bu you (not, be) there.
- I (walk) the dog. I (come back) around 11.

- (you, see) Sara this morning?
- No, I didn't.

I (watch) TV when the doorbell (ring).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Todos os comentários anônimos serão moderados antes da publicação.

T.As. DE ESPANHOL

T.As. DE INGLÊS

Anunciantes

De onde você veio